REPRESENTATION / NEGOTIATIONS
- Cane Supply Contracts: – negotiations are undertaken with millers for Cane Supply Contracts by the Bargaining Agents/Negotiation Team
- Sugar Marketing: – representations to governments in relation to amendments to the Sugar Industry (Real Choice in Marketing) Act 2015
- Cane Auditing: – management (and employment of auditors) of the Cane Audit service in mills – ensuring all weighing
and cane analysis procedures are conducted to the highest level.
- Harvest Management: – monitoring the equitable harvest throughout the crushing.
- Regional Councils: – All local government matters/concerns on behalf of members including drainage and local road access and maintenance issues.
- Road licences: – assisting members with applications for permits.
- Environmental issues: – including vegetation management and water quality.
- Leases/Share Farming: – preparation of standard cane farm leases and share farm agreements.
- Transfer of Sugar Terminal shareholdings: – assist with the paperwork for transfer or advice of options if no buyer has been sourced.